Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maple Madness-Spring has Sprung!

Today marks the official day of Spring for my family. I know, I know, it isn't technically upon us, but this morning, we are preparing ourselves for Maple Madness. This is an annual event that happens at our Conversation Area. We have gone every year for 6 years-since we moved back to this city. We always go with friends-it is funny in a way to see each year who goes with us-almost marks stages of friendship...sadness sometimes comes along with us as we remember friends that have moved away or simply have moved on....

It is sunny, warm and we are starving for pancakes and fresh syrup...

The rain boots, splash pants and backpacks are ready-Spring, here we come!!!!

PS: hopefully my camera will be fixed soon and I can actually post some pictures-I haven't forgotten my promise mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment