Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seeking something...Not sure what

Well, this is my first go at this whole blogging thing...and considering I had to set up an email account this morning to organize this template-I think you can gather how techno-unfriendly I really am.

I don't really know why I am doing this, but recently I have begun to read other blogs faithfully-everyday some of them-and there is a community that I am attracted to for sure. To be honest, I kind of made fun of this whole movement originally, yet now that I am somewhat immersed in it on a daily basis, I kind of get it...

As a wife to an amazingly supportive, but so busy husband, mom to the best-but I am pretty sure the craziest- two little boys out there, and social worker with a full time emotionally intense career-along the way of getting through my days-I have lost something...this is my attempt to go find it......

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment